- Top class camping
- Camping bookings are per person, not per vehicle or per tent.
- Small number of powered sites. First come, first served.
- Bring your own campervan, caravan or tent.
- Firewood supplied
- Hot showers
- Three designated areas set aside: quiet, noisy, and family
- Nev’s Eatery open all weekend
- No generators!
- No loud drumming after midnight
- No dogs please!
- Please refrain from having fires in the day , it’s only wasting valuable firewood.
Camping is also available at the Showgrounds, before and after MardiGrass, for $10 per person per night. Camping sites and passes can be booked online now or bought at the Showgrounds when you arrive.
If you want camping with hot showers arrive early. There will still be plenty of other camping, but with cold showers or none…
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Please camp in designated camping areas only, not beside the road.
- Random roadside camping is not permitted.
- NO camping in the western LCC car park.
- NO camping in parking-only areas. Jungle Patrol will redirect to the Showgrounds or other camping sites.
- You may sleep in your car but in no way light fires or set up tents or disrupt traffic flow.
Be super careful with all rubbish. Mardigarbos are recycling so help them make MardiGrass clean and green. If you can’t take your rubbish away with you, please use the correct rubbish and recycling bins, and respect our unique village where we try to think EARTH FIRST.