CAMPING @ SHOWGROUNDS
Guidelines for the comfort and safety of all campers:
- Camping fees/MardiGrass passes can be booked online now or bought at the Showgrounds when you arrive
- Children twelve years and under: free!
- Camping bookings are per person, not per vehicle or per tent
- Bring your own campervan, caravan or tent
- Small number of powered sites – First come, first served
- Keep your space clean and tidy – bags provided
- Hot showers – Don’t be greedy in the shower!
- Camping only in designated areas: quiet, noisy, and family
- There are three areas set aside: Quiet area, reasonably noisy area, and a family area
- Keep noise to a respectable level – Be considerate of your neighbours
- No generators!
- No loud drumming after midnight!
- No dogs please!
- We recommend that you do NOT bring pets, however owners may do so at your own risk
- Canteen open all weekend
- Open fires are to be restricted to central communal fire area – No private or individual fires in the camp area
- Firewood supplied
- Please refrain from having fires in the day – it’s only wasting valuable firewood
Fri, Sat, Sun. 7:00am to 7:00 pm
- First Aid and Fire Extinguishers available at the Canteen
- Emergency Assembly Area is at front entrance parking area
Important Nimbin Phone Numbers:
Hospital: 6689 1400
Doctor: 6689 1410
Police: 6689 1244
Camping is also available at the Nimbin Showgrounds, before and after MardiGrass.
33 Cullen St
Phone 04 5887 2228
We hope you have a safe, happy and enjoyable Mardi Grass!